SHARING KNOWLEDGE AND ASSISTING OTHERS BY DOING SO.
Just wondering….how many of you share articles of interest with your network? I see a lot of self promotion going on through various platforms especially Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter but how many times have you Re- Tweeted or shared a connection or a new start up for example?
It is very simple to assist someone by one click. I always make sure I share articles I think my followers will like. I also do a lot of Retweets for new businesses and newbies who are starting out on twitter to give them a much needed boost.
I did a few of these today already. How many times have you shared articles for others? When was the last time you Retweeted someone?
THE BENEFITS OF SHARING WITH OTHERS.
- The article you share will get read by a new range of people who you might never have thought of sharing with
- You will look more knowledgeable as you will be the initial connection to the article! (Always make sure you credit the person who wrote it though)
- People will see that you share, so they will know that by sharing for someone you are assisting them. So you will be showing yourself as being helpful.
- Others will want to share your articles and Retweet your content in return as a nice gesture.
- The more platforms you are shared on, the bigger your reach
- The more you share, the more people will see the person’s article/name/brand/logo
- There might be a whole audience out there waiting and wanting to hear from you ….you just might not be on their radar yet! If you share articles for others you can be sure they will reciprocate another time.
- By sharing useful articles you are giving others new ideas and showing them where to get good content. You are encouraging them to sign up to the place where you got the article from so the ‘source’ are delighted you have shared them believe me!